Terms & Conditions
- This Macro Agile Solutions website at www.macroagilesolutions.com, (the “Site”) is a website where you can browse, select and order products or services from Macro Agile Solutions (“Macro Agile Solutions”, “us” or “we”).
- Your access to and use of the Site, including your order of Products or Services through the Site, is governed by these terms and conditions.
- You agree to comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Site and your placement of any order through the Site.
Placing an order
- You may order Products or Services by selecting and submitting your order through the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any order placed through this Site for a Product or Service is an offer by you to purchase the particular Product or Service for the price notified (including other charges and taxes as indicated) at the time you place the order.
- We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the Site.
- You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the Site.
Acceptance or rejection of an order
- In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested Product or Service is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site.
- Each order placed for Products or Services through the Site that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those Products or Services. For each order accepted by us, we will:
- supply the Products or Services in that order to you in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
- provide you with an email confirmation of that order.
- If we reject an order placed through the Site, we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
Delivery of products
- We will only deliver Products ordered through the Site to a location where we provide delivery services.
- You may obtain further information on the Site about our delivery timeframes and how we deliver certain Products or Service. The Delivery Fee for your order depends on the type of Product or Service you.
- You agree to comply with certain delivery requirements specified below and such other requirements that we notify you when you place your order through the Site.
- We also recommend that you be present to accept the delivery of your order if you have paid by credit card.
- We may require the person accepting the delivery of your order to provide us with proof of that person’s identity (including photographic identification) and, where relevant, age. If the order has been paid by credit card, then we may also ask you to show us the credit card for us to conduct our verification checks;
Fees and charges
- We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the purchase price of each Product or Service that is ordered, the delivery fee (if applicable) for your order that we notify to you when you place your order (“Delivery Fee”) and any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions.
- All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the Products include HST where applicable.
- With the exception of custom courses, the purchase price of each Product and Service is shown on the product list on the Site at the time you place your order.
- Prices for Products and Services change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions (and in particular, our Back Order Policy), once we have accepted your order, we will not change any prices that apply to the Products or Services in that order.
- Before you cancel an order/training please read the cancellation policy for that particular training.
- subject to cancellation policy, We will refund,-or reschedule the delivery of the service(Training) to a future date- any amounts paid by you for that cancelled order if it’s within the policy advance notice duration.
- You may pay the fees and charges for an accepted order using the following payment methods:
- the following credit cards:
- American Express; and
- PayPal(Which accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express)
- Subject to (c) below, we exclude all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Site or the subject matter of this agreement. You acknowledge that the Site is provided “as is” and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the Site or a Product for any purpose.
- Subject to (c) below, we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss (including without limitation for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) or loss or corruption of data, in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including negligence) arising from or connected to this agreement.
- Where any law implies in this agreement any term, and that law voids or prohibits provisions which exclude or modify the operation of such term, then the term is taken to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for breach of such term will be, if permitted by law, limited to one of the following remedies (at our option):
- in the case of services: the resupply of the services; or the payment of the cost of resupply; and
- in the case of goods: the replacement of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods; the payment of the cost of replacing the goods (or of acquiring equivalent goods), or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
- Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of this agreement or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the Site and (where relevant) your account if you breach these terms and conditions and:
- the breach cannot be remedied; or
- you fail to the remedy the breach within 10 days of our notice to you of that breach; or
- if there is an emergency.
- We may stop making the Site (or any part of it) available without prior notice. If so, any orders that we have accepted will not be affected by this unless the Products or Services that have been ordered are no longer available or we are prevented from supplying the Products or Services, in which case, we will notify you and will refund to you all valid payments received by us for those Products or Services.
Changes to these terms and conditions
- For future orders, these terms may be different and so we recommend that you read these terms carefully each time you agree to them during the ordering process.
- We will not change any terms and conditions for an existing order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to the order, are the terms and conditions that applied at the time you placed your order.
- We will collect your personal information through your use of the Site or through your personal contact with us. You agree for us to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in ways we consider appropriate namely:
- for the purpose of and incidental to providing our products and services to you in a secure way. This includes uses and disclosures which we require to operate the Site; and
- with, to and from third parties who provide services to us in relation to online shopping. These may include mailing houses, call centres, gateway providers, delivery service providers and organisations that assist us to check for or prevent unauthorised or fraudulent transactions.
- for other purposes to which you consent to (either express or inferred consent).
- We may transfer your personal information to others in countries outside Australia. We will only do this within the scope of (b) above.
- You may access your personal information, by logging into your registered account or by contacting us.
- If the whole or any part of a provision of this agreement is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of this agreement has full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of this agreement or is contrary to public policy.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Ontario, Canada. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place.